Dear Friends of Active Chiropractic,
We want to give you an update regarding Active Chiropractic & Rehab operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. At this point, WE WILL CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. This is subject to change as we learn how to best prevent transmission of COVID-19. Your health and the health of your loved ones is very important to us. We are following recommendations of the CDC, and we will continue to take every precaution we can to protect our patients and our families.
Here are the steps we are taking to protect you:
- To promote social distancing, we are staggering appointments to limit the number of people inside the office at one time. Please be on time for your appointments.
- Between each patient, we disinfect the tables. We also wipe door handles and the front desk with disinfecting wipes.
- Dr. Herber, Dr. Gallagher and staff wash/sanitize their hands immediately before and after working with a patient.
- If you feel sick or feel like you have any of the symptoms (fever, coughing, etc.) please call us to reschedule your appointment.
We ask of you:
- *Wash your hands frequently.
- *Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- *Cover your cough with your elbow.
- *Practice social distancing in the community.
- *Stay informed by visiting trusted sources: CDC and Wisconsin Department of Health.
These are truly unprecedented times. We will do everything in our power to ensure Active Chiropractic & Rehab is a safe environment for your healthcare needs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Take care of yourself and those around you.
Yours in health,
Dr. Matt Gallagher, Dr. Matt Herber, and staff
The Care You Need to Be Active
Best Chiropractors in Green Bay
Welcome to Active Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, Green Bay and northeast Wisconsin’s trusted source for soft tissue treatments and traditional chiropractic services. Dr. Matthew J. Gallagher and Dr. Matthew S. Herber provide personalized treatment plans that deliver effective pain relief and pain management without the need for invasive surgeries or expensive medications.
We use a combination of chiropractic techniques, soft tissue therapies, and corrective exercises to provide compassionate care in a friendly, healing environment that gets you back on track to living an active lifestyle.
In addition, Dr. Gallagher helps larger employers reduce their worker’s compensation costs and recordable injury rates with regard to repetitive motion strains through his affiliation with ART ® Corporate Solutions Inc. ART is recognized by OSHA and the Department of Labor as a wellness, prevention, or first aid measure. Click here to request more information.
Dr. Gallagher and Active Chiropractic & Rehabilitation were instrumental at getting me out of pain and back into the game. I was suffering from shoulder, neck, and lower back pain for nearly three months. I had to alter my running routine and other physical activity because of the continuous pain. After trying other Chiropractic services, rest, medicine, and even seeing a physician I finally found my way to Dr. Gallagher.
After two visits, I was able to resume my running routine and after four visits I was pain-free. I believe their approach and complete adoption of the active release techniques were the difference between them and all the other solutions I attempted. I would strongly recommend Dr. Gallagher to anyone who is struggling with pain and unable to find help. You will not be disappointed and will feel amazing after leaving.
Call for an appointment
With over 30 years of combined experience, Active Chiropractic & Rehabilitation specializes in soft tissue treatments and traditional chiropractic services.